Friday, February 11, 2011

Update on my boring life

"There is a master key and a spare key for the office. Dwight has them both. When i asked, "what if you die, Dwight? How will we get into the office?" He siad, "if I'm dead, you guys have been dead for weeks."
-Pam Beesly

Hello All,
This semester has been going well so far. I'm enjoying all my classes and I've had time to still play WoW. Lv. 72 now! Woot. I've seen almost everything on Netflix by now. I'm ready for the oscars. Not any movies that really stood out but I'm still looking forward to see who wins. Valentine's Day is soon. I bought Jeremy some awesome gifts so I hope he reciprocates. With all the snow days I haven't been able to learn that much with my camera yet in my photography classes but we finally got out of the dark room so working with our camera's should be coming soon. APO has been also keeping me busy but I hope all the work pays off! Below are some random pics I've taken with my phone app Instagram



Random Pictures of Me

No comments:

Post a Comment