Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Life is Great


I went to Altus the other day and my amazing mother bought me some new clothes. This was my favorite dress. It's blue and ruffly. I'm also wearing a brown belt that looks good with it. Not sure which shoes to wear yet but I'm hoping to find some by the time I go to Fort Worth for my birthday. I'm turning 21 soon! Finally! I can now get into places that only allow 21 and up. I can also rent a hotel room all by myself now. And if I ever feel like renting a car, I can do that too :) Only thing about turning 21 is that you no longer have any birthdays to look forward too :/ oh well. 


I got a PUPPY! This is by far the most exciting thing to happen to me in a long time. She's amazing. She's a morkie which is half maltese and half yorkie. I only heard of this breed not too long ago and they are adorable! Her name is Lilly and she could not more more of a sweet heart. She's currently 12 and a half weeks old so she's still pretty small. I'm looking forward to getting to know her personality and making a new best friend.

I also got a new lens which the above picture was taken with. It's a 50mm f/1.8 that takes amazing pictures for the price. I really needed a lower f stop so I'm thankful I was able to find one that fit my needs. Work has actually been good too. Since I was gone for so long I have found a new appreciation for work and my work friends. I think this month is really going to be a good time in my life and I'm looking forward to spending time with my friends, celebrating my 21st birthday, and getting back into the routine of life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment