Wednesday, January 25, 2012

The kind of place where you should bring your own UV ray

I recently got a new job! It's at QuiBids and I love it. I answer emails for customer support. They have a really good work environment and they give us free stuff all the time! Sunday we get starbucks, Monday we get donuts, Wednesday we get free food and booze! Friday they get massages but I don't work that day so no massages for me :( It's in the city though which means I have to drive 30 min there and back every day. I'm considering moving to the city but part of me is still scared.....

On a sadder note...I got in a car accident about a week ago. I thought it was going to be all ok and we could get it fixed but they said it was totaled so now I have to get a new car. If I get the car I want everything will be awesome but if I don't get the car I want then it's going to be a bummer. We'll see this weekend. I really loved my car! ugh

Roommate situation is currently difficult. She basically said I can't have people over because even 3 people talking wakes her up. It's annoying and I basically feel like I need to stay in my room all day.

School started and I think classes are going to be alright this year. Here's to a great semester!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment