Thursday, January 5, 2012

Winter Break

Got a new job

Got a week off between my jobs


Went home for new year's eve and my sister's bday



Got to hang out with Jaiden. He's gotten so big now and he's a lot of fun to play with


Went shopping and got some new sweaters and shoes. 


Heading back to Norman on Monday. I keep moving the day back but there really isn't much there for me to rush back to. My friends aren't going anywhere and once I've driven 3 hours back and forth between Fort Worth and Altus I won't be in the mood to drive again so I'll probably be in Norman for a while. Valentines day alone again....yeah I'm in the debbie mood again. Eating healthier, going to the gym, trying to stay away from sweat pants and reclaim my womanhood. Can I just marry me a rich man and retire already? 

No comments:

Post a Comment