Monday, September 19, 2011

Cause the Cool Kids Do, What the Cool Kids Want

"Now that I've met Raffie, how can I go back to Bear? I mean Bear did put me through obedience school, but does that mean I have to be unhappy for the rest of my life?" -Wilfred




Saturday I went with my best buy buddies to volunteer at a Stop Diabetes Walk. It's been a while that I've woken up before the sun. Right after the walk I had to go straight to work which wasn't my number one choice but I made it through the day and headed to Fort Worth as soon as I got off. Made it just in time for the OU game and ate some amazing pizza and drank some texas beer. 


My nephew has made so much progress this summer! He went from crawling to walking in just a few short weeks and now he's all over the place. He's finally getting to the point where I can play with him and take him to do stuff only people with kids are allowed to do! ToysRus and Chuckie Cheese better prepare themselves. 


He absolutely loves riding in his duck tricycle so hopefully the weather is better next time I come and we can actually go outside lol


Halloween is approaching so we went to Halloween City to pick Jaiden out a costume. He tried on three but the froggy costume was the most comfortable and he looked so cute! I can't wait for him to go trick-or-treating. Halloween is my most favorite holiday....well almost. Christmas has presents so it has it beat there. 





No comments:

Post a Comment