Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Don't be a drag, Just be a queen


Jaiden Update: Jaiden has been making so much progress. My sister tells me he is crawling everywhere and should be walking in no time. It's so crazy to think this time last year he was just getting home for the first time and looking like a little old man. 


Thursday I had an amazing experience at The BOOM! It's this drag club in OKC where they have performers who dress in drag and do performances. They were all great and some of them had such elaborate performances it was crazy. Those heels they wear make me feel like less of a woman lol.


For my birthday Urban outfitters gave me a 20% off coupon so of course I took advantage of it. I bought this fabulous black lacy dress and a beautiful quilt to put over my bed. I definitely need color in this small room. 



Saturday was our first game!!!! I was out there 2 hours before the game to run the oklahoma flag and whoa it was hot. I was dripping sweat by the time we were done practicing then it came time for the real thing at 7. We did well and after we ran it I went over to a friends house to watch the game because there was no way I was standing out in that hot stadium another 4 hours. OU played a good game and beat Tulsa by quite a bit. Can't wait till the next game!



I bought Lilly a new harness so I can walk her easier in the mornings. The weather has been awesome lately so hopefully it stays like that so we can go on more walks. 




No comments:

Post a Comment