Friday, August 10, 2012

Shameless

"Did she finally notice the cold, dead marbles where your eyes should be?" - Weeds

This is a late night ramble. No judging. 

I got an awkward text today. I'm not ready to be in a relationship nor am I ready to be thought of as some friends with benefits girl. As if. I'm not sure if that is what they were implying or if they were implying more. Either way. No. I had to get my phone fixed and in doing this had to reset an old phone with my 2009 phone where I found some old texts from the ex. It was depressing in a way. I think it's like he said. You don't want me, you just want the relationship. That's true. A+B=C Substitute B with whatever letter you want. It should still equal C? Well it's not working with this guy. I need to find another letter. 

School is starting soon and I'm getting that feeling again where I have no control over my life. Thus, I have started eating healthy and "working out." Maybe this will bring me some kind of accomplishment. My birthday is next week. Most anti-climactic birthday ever. It's so weird how quick life changes. I'm sure I'll be in a total different situation next year around this time. Just keep trekking. 



No comments:

Post a Comment