Wednesday, April 13, 2011

My Favorite Things Part 1

I've seen a few people do this so I thought I would give it a try.
Television- As many of you may know I'm obsessed with tv! I watch so many shows I lose count. Tv for me is a way to relax and be entertained at the same time. I get really sucked into a show so much that I can speed through seasons of a show in just a few days.

Urban Outfitters - I love to online shop here. I'm hoping to decorate my house with things from here. The style is simple and cute. The prices are also reasonable.

Dresses with Belts - I love dresses! Who would have thought comfortable clothing could look pretty? I have definitely changed my wardrobe since I came to college and I think it's a good change. Now to expand my shoe collection.

Cloudy Days - I hate the sun! Some of you may know I get really bad heat rash which just solidifies my hate for the sun. I love when it's 60 degrees and cloudy. It's like the weather right before it is going to rain. If only the sun could always hide behind those big clouds.

Dr. Pepper - Lets not forget my soda addiction. I hope to one day combat it but as of now I'm a slave. My soda preferences have change throughout the years but as for now my favorite is Dr. Pepper.

No comments:

Post a Comment