Thursday, November 24, 2011

My Favorite Instagrams + Thanksgiving Post

"She's in to me. Which, as far as I'm concerned, is the sexiest quality a woman can have." - Parks and Rec



Happy Early Birthday to meeee! Best gift I could ever get. 


Enjoying the newly single life. ha


About to go out for my 21st bday :)

Fun at work


New Comforter 


I still have time at work to take pics....


Halloween costume shopping <3


1st time at the Oklahoma State Fair


I <3 Barcelona!!!


Getting so big


DIY project :)


On my way home


My 1st love


I want a disco ball


Growing the hair out didn't last long

Windmills of Weatherford 


On the way to Colorado

Aint no party like a gay party


Sexual Healing

Good Hair Day


How cute is he!


I'm not conceited really...


Big/Lil feetsy


Petco Fun

Tornado Chaser in the Best Buy parking lot


This year's thanksgiving was great. Food was soooo good and the Cowboys won. The entire family gathered at our house again and I felt like things went pretty smoothly. Strangely I felt a little lonely this year once I was driving home. Last year I took food back for him and the year before that we went to his grandparent's house for a bit and it just kind of made me realize I'll be going home to my empty house to watch tv alone. The loneliness had been masked for a little bit but it comes in waves. Uuuuuugh. I don't miss him. Not really. But I miss having someone. Which doesn't make for a good recipe when finding someone else. Everyone says to enjoy being single but I was single for 18 years before and it wasn't all it was cracked up to be. Did the party thing for a while but 3 months has worn me down and I'm ready to return to my home body self...if only it didn't make me feel so dang depressed. Maybe I should get another dog. Crazy dog lady? Yeah I could see that....


No comments:

Post a Comment