Monday, November 7, 2011

October

Summary of my month:


Did the OU/TX thing and had a blast


I have been going to the boom a lot recently. It's a ton of fun.


Getting better aquatinted with my Best Buy Friends. They are awesome.



Took a weekend off after some boy drama and saw the family and Meeka :)


With the hair long I was able to put it up a lot.


OU cousin's pumpkin carving. 


My Boo Pumpkin


Preparing for the Halloween Party at Taj Mahal


This year's costume: EWOK 


Lilly after getting fixed. Spent a pretty penny on that girl...


Amy turns 21 :) Finally!


Merit Badge University, taught a photography class to tons of boy scouts. Had a lot of fun


Watching the merit badge chemistry class in action


Night of the Party!


The hair was getting really long


Me and Lilly bonding time


Went to Second Wind for the first time. I recommend it


Made 2 dozen cupcakes for my little. She ate 4 and Michael pretty much ate the rest


Miki goes to the boom for the first time! Also I cut my hair.


Getting used to the short hair again



So....Life has been hectic lately. I always try to be a good person and that sometimes gets me into trouble. Being nice to someone when they don't deserve it puts you in a bind. I learned that the hard way I guess. It's over now though so I'm hoping I can get on with my life and enjoy my time with friends and family. The holidays are coming up and I'm so ready to see everyone and give and get christmas gifts. It's going to be a great winter :)

1 comment: