Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Blame the Broken Social Scene

"This face is an awesome face." -Workaholics



For the 4th of July this year I went with my family to Sea World! I had never been and it was awesome. I will never understand how smart those animals are. Amazing. 


On the 4th we went to all the shows and then on the 5th we went back to the water park section. So cute to see Jaiden get excited about the water. Also got super tan that day. Hello Mexican Selina. Where have you been you vampire? 


(Sorry this is out of order) On the 3rd we went to Fredericksburg to climb the Enchanted Rock. I thought I was going to throw up. I'm a failure for my generation. 



The night of the 4th we went to downtown San Antonio to see the firework show. It was a lot of fun. Good food. Lots of Mexicans. It's been a while since I was this submerged in my culture. 


I got my nose pierced!!!! Again. No surgeries to set me back this time. Getting my hoop later today. Hopefully it looks cute and not working girl on the street corner on a Wednesday night like. Crossing fingers. 


I also got some new nerd glasses. I think they're pretty cute. Have to bump up hipster status if I am to pull them off. Need new wardrobe and to be vegan. One step at a time. 

Today is Ashley's going away party :((( Ashley has been a huge part of my life while I've been at OU and I'm going to miss her more than words can explain. Ugh life is really moving on. I need my dog right now :(

No comments:

Post a Comment