Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Because Chirping is for Nerdz!

“I feel about Photoshop the way some people feel about abortion. It is appalling and a tragic reflection on the moral decay of our society…unless I need it, in which case, everybody be cool.” - Tina Fey

My favorite tweet quotes this week: 

 

"a girl so feminine and perfect that half a piece of trident was too much for her to handle"

-I loved this quote because there is always that girl. You know the bitch I speak of. The one that everyone thinks is just soooo cute and delicate and what a girl should be that you secretly wish would fall down two flights of stairs. I'm not a dainty girl. I like to pride myself on the fact that I can relate to the nerdy things boys talk about or get down and dirty when a house needs to be painted Then there are times I'm reminded that boys just can't realize how awesome a girl is for doing that and get sidetracked by the size 0 that flutters by with her long hair and daisy duke shorts. I hate this girl. Yes you look amazing and can get any guy you want. Leave my guys (I try to trick into being my friends) alone.


I want to be on the opposite side of that whole "oh I got so busy with work/life that I wasn't able to text you until today"..two days later

-This one is one of my own quotes. I've been burned yes and I'm really trying to get over that.....defriending on fb and deleting a phone number are the only ways I've done this. Maybe one day I'll stop thinking about him too but till then I will remain burned. It's funny how at the time you can realize this is so not the right person you should be with but when they realize that too it kind of sucks lol. Oh well. I feel this will be my life story....

"Let me have my photoshop...for today..is about dreamzzz"

- Ok if you know me you know I like to use photoshop. I try to use it in the best way possible. I'm not trying to make it seem like I don't have acne and don't weight 200 pounds because I really don't. I'm just covering the slightest imperfections on my face and making it look like I weigh 5 pounds less than I actually do. I mean who doesn't want that?
 
"Shove the old people out of the way! Shove the old and infirmed. If they are strong enough to resist you they deserve to live"

- I'm all about everyone for themselves but after being crippled I have learned how generous people actually are. I'm glad to say most people I meet while going to class or work are so nice to me and my dead leg. Faith in humanity restored.

"and the straight girls learned over the course of several years to stop falling in love with gay guys"

 -I have many gay guy friends. What's that saying? If you can't beat them, join them? That's my philosophy with my gay boys. If I can't date those beautiful faces then I must make them my bffs. Yes sometimes it pains me to see their adorable face but hey I don't want it to go away. My gays are also the best of friends. Reliable, fun, and always making me feel like I am at least 10x more attractive than I actually am. I bring my straight prospects to them without having the fear that the straight boy will see how hot my friends are because you know what...not his type lol. Nothing feels more reassuring than that and safe. I fall back on that a lot.

'He was super cute. In a 'handsomest guy in the AP Calculus class' kind of way."

-I'm really trying to figure out what kind of guy I'm attracted to. My friends joke that I have a type but I don't want to be limited to such a main stream title like that. I can get fun, I can get adventurous. I recently had some friend drama. Unrequited love. It sucks. It sucks even more when you are the person causing it. Everyone hates the girl/guy that doesn't like the best friend that would be perfect for them. I was that bitch. Ugh and I felt awful. What makes you be attracted to someone sexually? Is sexually too strong of a word? I don't even want to say it when I'm talking about my friend here. That's how uncomfortable I felt with this situation. He was my friend. Best friend I thought and then BAM. I take back our friendship, you can't have it any more. WTF? It's not fair and somehow it's my fault? Of course I run to tell people to hopefully get a reassuring response that it was in fact not my fault and you can't help who you like, and that was exactly what those awesome friends did for me but it doesn't make me feel any less shitty. I'm sure his intention was not to make me feel this way but alas I do. I will never understand boys and apparently should only start friending guys that I want to bang.

-

No comments:

Post a Comment