Friday, April 6, 2012

Chrometophobia

 "I went on a shopping spree. Very destructive, I bought 13 pianos." 
-The Office

 
I did some online shopping the other day. I know not a productive use of my money. I think I have the shopping disease. But I don't know if any of you have seen the show Awkward. It's my favorite. I love love love it and I had to buy a shirt of course. I also think I am a rather awkward person and feel this shirt could also be used to describe me.



 I've been meaning to buy this for a while. It's an awesome invention. I love instagram and StickyGram allows you to turn your fave pics into magnets. I also bought some for gifts. 



I got a new phone case....ok this one I know I didn't need but look how pretty it is. 




And my final purchase, a mini piñata. I bought this because I saw someone hang this from their rearview mirror and thought it was a really cute idea. I'm having seconds thoughts now. Shoppers regret. Oh well. 


And to end this post: Does anyone else think that it's so weird that no one has made mention of ticket oak's lazy eye??? It creeps me out! I did some research and it mentions nothing on their website about why he looks like a tree experiment gone wrong. Also there aren't really many post about it on the inter webs except for maybe one or two. I expected way more. Am I the only one it bothers? 

No comments:

Post a Comment