Monday, April 9, 2012

I'M GOING TO SHA-BOOMS!


I've been taking a lot of pictures lately. This is one of Chelsea and her husband for their two year anniversary. She found this really pretty field of yellow flowers that we think are canola flowers. 



On Saturday I went to my cousin's son's second birthday party. It was at a park and the weather was really nice. The theme was sponge bob. 


The next Friday morning I took some shots of Jessie's filming project for Routes TV. It was very interesting to see how it was filmed and may I say they were all very professional I wouldn't even have realized they were students. 



This weekend I returned to the mother land (Altus) for Easter with the family. This was the first time Jaiden had gone Easter hunting with us and it was so much fun. He was not quite able to pick up eggs or know what was going on but he did know candy when he saw it and he ended up with enough suckers to last the year. After that we went to Eldorado to visit my dad's side of the family and it was nice to see everyone and their kids. There are so many babies now. I was definitely at the later end of my generation gap. While there my dad acquired yet another truck. This one is really nice though and thank goodness because he needed one. It's pearl white and looks amazing inside. Can't wait to ride in it. Besides battling the plague ( aka allergies of death) I had an amazing weekend. Got all my dumb homework done and got a lot of rest for the ankle. The swelling went all the way down it looked like I had two normal feet! That will surely go away soon once I return to my normal 12 hour work/school schedule. Three more weeks till surgery! 

No comments:

Post a Comment